As we all of us know that there are several expensive products in the market for cleaning and removing the dead skin
As we all of us know that there are several expensive products in the market for cleaning and removing the dead skin. But the chemicals that are used in those products may be harmful which may cause injuries to your skin, because generally our facial skin is more sensitive than compared with other parts of our body.
Hence, most of the people opt natural ways which is low expensive and at the same time effective to a very good extent.
- Take 3 teaspoons of raw milk and add 3 drops of lime juice, 1 teaspoon of sugar and little amount of glycerine to it.
- Mix thoroughly and apply it to your face.
- Massage gently with your finger tips for sometime.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat it once in a week to wipe out the dead skin.
- Take a tea spoon of whole green gram flour/powder.
- Add 1 teaspoon of curd and some drops of water to it.
- Mix thoroughly and make a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your face.
- Massage slowly for sometime and rinse it off.
- Remove the seeds from dry jack fruit bulbs and grind it.
- Squeeze 2 teaspoons of juice from it.
- Add 1 – 2 teaspoons of lime juice and half a spoon of wheat flour (atta) to it.
- Mix thoroughly and apply all over your face and neck.
- Massage gently for 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Repeat it once in a week to remove dead skin and to brighten up the dull complexion.
- First make a fine powder with dried lemon peels.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey and 1teaspoon of turmeric powder to a teaspoon of dried lemon peel powder.
- Mix thoroughly, and apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave aside for 10 minutes and wash slowly by scrubbing it.
- This pack acts as a natural scrubber that removes dead skin easily.
- Take a teaspoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, half a spoon of sandalwood powder and besan flour (Gram Flour).
- Make a paste with all the above ingredients and apply it your face and neck.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse with luke warm water.
- Take 2 teaspoons of milk powder, 1 teaspoon of sandal powder, a pinch of saffron, 1 teaspoon of milk and 1teaspoon of rose water.
- Mix all the above ingredients to make a fine paste.
- Apply it and let it dry for few minutes.
- Again massage for 5 minutes and leave a side.
- Rinse thoroughly after 10 minutes.
- This pack enhances the glow of your skin and it is also called as “Saffron scrub”.